The first full week of November has almost come to a close. It’s been busy and stressful for both of us, but it’s also had some pretty great moments too. In case you’re curious, here’s what we’ve been up to this week:
1. Waking up super early and getting to enjoy the morning sun.
2. Listening to our Bahamas “Barchords” record on repeat.
3. Working on final projects and studying for exams.
4. Cooking lots of delicious Japanese food (more on this later!).
5. Enjoying Starbucks holiday-themed lattes.
6. Making our apartment more “green.”