Spending your weekend studying can be a real downer. That’s why Mike and I have a few go-to strategies to help ease the pain. They include:
- Taking a “cat nap” or snuggle break with our favourite feline.
- Listening to our latest vinyl pick while studying. This week, we’ve been playing The Vaccines’ newest album, perfect for getting out those study frustrations!
- When we do break to eat, we make sure its something delicious. Lately, Mike and I have been eating a lot of Japanese food. We especially love making katsu-style chicken or salmon.
- Sipping on an interesting import from our local speciality beer/wine shop whenever we have to tackle boring readings or assignments.
- Using colours to make studying less drab. Here you can see I’ve begun the tabbing process for my Civ Pro book.
Studying may be a necessary evil, but that doesn’t mean it has to ruin your weekend!